- Jia Hor Fibre contains lingzhi extract, a functional food that helps our body to restore its natural bodily functions and enhances absorption of food, water and oxygen. For people with colon problem, the lingzhi helps them gain back their colon function.
- Jia Hor Fibre contains non-water soluble fibre, which takes care of constipation problem and helps with weight management.
Jia Hor Fibre also contains water soluble fibre, which adheres and absorbs fats and toxins as well as stabilize your blood sugar level, hence preventing high blood pressure and diabetes problems.
- The source is from 100% natural plant based dietary fibre extracted from corn, beans and oat.
- There is no laxative in the formulation, which is very important as long term consumption of laxatives would sweep away the villi (the tiny finger-like protrusions from our intestinal walls), making it difficult to control our bowel movement in future.
- Most people need upwards of 50 grams of fiber per 1,000 calories consumed;
- Fiber acts as an essential role in your digestive, heart, and skin health, and may improve blood sugar control, weight management, and more
- Whole grains are not the best source of fiber, as they contain anti-nutrients and glutinous, “binding” proteins; vegetables, nuts, and seeds are the most healthful sources of fiber
- If your gut health is compromised, fiber may feed pathogenic bacteria; healing your gut with probiotic-rich fermented vegetables is recommended before eating a high-fiber diet
Some of its top potential benefits include:
- Blood sugar control: Soluble fiber may help to slow your body’s breakdown of carbohydrates and the absorption of sugar, helping with blood sugar control.
- Heart health: An inverse association has been found between fiber intake and heart attack, and research shows that those eating a high-fiber diet have a 40 percent lower risk of heart disease.
- Stroke: Researchers have found that for every seven-grams more fiber you consume on a daily basis, your stroke risk is decreased by 7 percent.
- Weight loss and management: Fiber supplements have been shown to enhance weight loss among obese people,3 likely because fiber increases feelings of fullness.
- Skin health: Fiber, particularly psyllium husk, may help move yeast and fungus out of your body, preventing them from being excreted through your skin where they could trigger acne or rashes.
- Diverticulitis: Dietary fiber (especially insoluble) may reduce your risk of diverticulitis – an inflammation of polyps in your intestine – by 40 percent.
- Hemorrhoids: A high-fiber diet may lower your risk of hemorrhoids.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS): Fiber may provide some relief from IBS.
- Gallstones and kidney stones: A high-fiber diet may reduce the risk of gallstones and kidney stones, likely because of its ability to help regulate blood sugar.