Content: 20 Packets/Box
Main Ingredients of Yung Kien Eye Plus include:
- Blackcurrant Extract
- Bilberry Extract
- Natural Astaxanthin Extract
- Wolfberry extract.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin: They are the derivatives of carotinoid extracted from Flora Glo Lutein. Lutein is one of the more than 700 chemical compounds found in carotinoid. A 20-year clinical research work has proven that Lutein and Zeaxanthin are indispensably needed by the eye’s retina and lens.
- Blackcurrant Extract: It offers up to 4 types of natural Polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidants and an excellent source of nutrients essentially needed for good eyesight.
- Natural Astaxanthin extract: Derived from deep-sea silicate algae, it has been found through extensive research to be an antioxidant 1,000 times more powerful than vitamin E, and hence is extremely helpful in improving the conditions of the working group and students who have to strain their eyes focusing at the computer screen or blackboard for long hours.
- Bilberry extract: With a content of more than 15 types of Anthocyanins, it is 50 times more powerful than vitamin E as an antioxidant and hence a natural patron saint to protect the eyes.
- Wolfberry extract: It is a concentrated extract of the traditional Chinese herb Wolfberry, which offers a rich supply of Zeaxanthin, Betaine, vitamins B1 & B2, nicotinic acid, iron, etc. According to Shen Nong’s Herbal Classic, which is the earliest extant monograph on material medica in China, Wolfberry is notable in “nourishing the kidneys, moistening the lungs, and enhancing the acuity of vision”. This explains why it can contribute in no small way to improving our eyesight.
- Lingzhi: It is incorporated for its efficacy in “improving eyesight, calming the nerves, invigorating the qi, reinforcing the liver, and enhancing mental faculty”, as recorded in ancient herbal books.
- Other antioxidant nutrients include Beta carotene, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, niacin, zinc, and selenium.