- Reviews (0)
Extracted from the leguminous soybean, it’s an ingredient that has been used as a medicine for over 5,000 years. With its high levels of natural protein, soybean is a staple in the Asian diet.
This is especially beneficial for pregnant women who need more protein and nutrients in order for their baby to grow healthily.
● Reduces fats and cholesterols
● Speeds up digestion and assimilation
● Plays a part in relieving some menopause symptoms
● Packed in a sachet for easy transport & consumption.
● Made up of water-soluble polysaccharides, triterpenoids, proteins and amino acids.
● Soya Protein Isolates
● Calcium Caseinate
● Papain & Bromelain
Jia Hor Instant Protein Powder was extracted from the leguminous soybean plant that has been used as a source of food for over 5,000 years. It is the only plant-based protein that has been considered as part of the high-quality source of protein, thanks to all the essential amino acids that needs to support the rate of growth and development.
Soybean was first introduced in the North Americas around the 1880s but even before that, it has already established itself as a staple food in the Asian diet for centuries.
Soy comprises 30% carbohydrates (15% of which is fibre), 38% protein, 18% oil (85% of which is unsaturated) and 10% moisture. Soybeans contain all nine essential amino acids in the perfect ratio that is needed for the human body to ensure good health and well-being.
Its other nutritional functions include providing controlled amounts of potassium, zinc, iron, vitamin E, phosphorus and the full B complex. Soy protein has a higher amount of amino acids arginine and glutamine. Arginine is well known for its stimulus properties as anabolic hormones which stimulates muscle formation. Glutamine has also been considered as an essential amino acid during metabolic stress.
With all that said, a 2011 study from the North American Menopause Society has been far more equivocal about their support in the benefits of soy.
According to their study, “From the hundreds of studies reviewed in this report, there are mixed
results of the effects on midlife women.
Soy-based isoflavones are modestly effective in relieving menopausal symptoms; supplements providing higher proportions of genistein or increased in S(-)-equol may provide more benefits. Soy food consumption is associated with lower risk of breast and endometrial cancer in observational studies.”
So despite it not being proven to be 100% effective in relieving menopause symptoms, there’s still many other benefits you can gain from soy, especially as a preventive measure to deter against possible diseases.
Major Ingredients: Soya Protein Isolates, Lecithin, Calcium Caseinate, Papain and Bromelain
● Soya Protein Isolates are plant-based proteins that can be absorbed by up to 95% to ease micturition which reduces the intake of fats and cholesterols.
● Lecithin helps to reduce the build-up of excess fats from the bloodstream and the liver. This in addition encourages the developmental growth of the brain and is ideal for pregnant women for a healthy development of the fetus's brain. It also contributes to preventing the onset of senile dementia among the older the older generation.
● Papain (Papaya Enzyme) and Bromelain (Pineapple Enzyme) break down large molecules of proteins into much smaller sizes in order to speed up the rate of digestion and assimilation of proteins into the bloodstream.
● This formula is thus capable of allowing your body to assimilate any essential amino acids in one take to keep you energised all day.
*Mix Lacto-berry, Jia Hor Soya Protein and Jia Hor Fibre with water for a weight loss beverage! Your stomach will feel full thus providing a higher quality of proteins as a soluble and insoluble fibres.