- Reviews (0)
Most often known as 3 in 1 CEO Café is not just coffee but also provides health benefits thanks to its Lingzhi ingredients. With multiple benefits that you definitely wouldn’t want to miss out on.
A formula that has been a millennium in making, Ganoderma Lucidum has been used for thousands of years in China, Japan and other parts of the East Asian region for it’s amazing benefits.
Another thing is, Ganoderma 3 in 1 can be consumed by those who are lactose intolerant as well since it’s made from coconut creamer, which is lactase-absent, trans-fats free and prevents other diseases.
● Keeps migraine and constipation at bay
● Prevents Parkinson’s Disease
● Provides Natural Antioxidant
● Packed in a sachet for easy transport & consumption.
● Formulated with premium coffee beans and non-dairy creamer
● Coffee Beans
● Non-Dairy Creamer
● Yung Kien Ganoderma
● The Ganoderma Lucidum Fungi
Main ingredients of Ganoderma Coffee includes:
- Prime Coffee Beans
- Non-Dairy Creamer
- Yung Kien Ganoderma
- The Ganoderma Lucidum Fungi
Ganoderma Coffee benefits, when consumed regularly:
- Trans Fat Block Arteries
- 100% Coffee Bean 100mg Caffeine
- Guarantee no Trans Fat
- No Migraine and Constipation
- Prevents Parkinson’s Disease
- Natural Anti-oxidant
- Formulated only with prime coffee beans, freshly brewed to achieve the premium quality and enhanced with Yung Kien Ganoderma to blend the bitter taste of the two Ganoderma and coffee
- Non-dairy creamer (plant-based) is extracted from coconut and free of any trans-fat.
- No artificial flavouring or preservatives gives an exquisite flavour and rich
- No sugar
Uses no essence, preservatives, or trans-fats. Ganoderma Coffee is brewed with premium coffee beans and low fat coconut milk.
Benefits of Ganoderma Coffee 3 in 1 for Health
Recent research has shown that caffeine in controlled amounts doesn’t pose any threat to the human body as it was previously thought to have so. Ganoderma Coffee has been formulated to use the top-grade ingredients with substantial health-care ramification.
1. Improves Mental Alertness
Ganoderma Coffee helps to increase the activity in the central nervous system of the brain which helps to increase alertness, enhance sharpness for you to stay on top of your game by maintaining your focus and concentration thus increases performance.
2. Protects Cardiovascular Functions
Caffeine and Coffee is known for its richness in phenol compounds, which is rich antioxidants capable of slowing down low density lipoproteins (LDL) oxidised up to three times. In addition, It discourages any thrombi forming.
3. Effects of Antioxidant
Ganoderma Coffee offers a rich blend of caffeine, caffeine acid, Yung Kien Ganoderma extract and many other antioxidant substances. This works well in combating any health threatening free radicals in our bodies.
An excess high level of free radicals adversely affects the body’s metabolism, destroys body cells and weakens havoc to various organs and tissues.
4. Maintains Body Weight
Caffeine has been found to increase the rate of calorie output. Recent research findings have shown that just drinking Ganoderma Coffee once a day is good enough to speed up breakdown of fat content in food and elevate metabolism by 3 to 4% and increase calorie expenditure.
5. Promotes Diuresis
Ganoderma Coffee is capable of promoting kidney and diuretic functions to increase urinating and improve bloating and dropsy/oedema.
6. Promotes Digestion
Thanks to caffeine’s ability to increase the sympathetic nerve and increase secretion of gastric acid by having a drink or two of Ganoderma Coffee. It can help digest and prevent gastroptosis.
Ganoderma also has the ability to treat high blood pressure, diabetes, infections and hepatitis.