- Reviews (0)
Ganoderma Coffee or most often known as Lingzhi CEO Café can be consumed as not just a beverage but also for health beneficiaries which has been used as a popular Chinese medicine for thousands of years thanks to its formulation with Ganoderma.
Not only that, it’s also suitable for those who are lactose intolerant since it’s made with non-dairy creamer extracted from the coconut. There is absence of trans-fats and prevents migraine, constipation and even Parkison’s Disease as well as having antioxidant properties.
● Improves Mental Alertness
● Protects the Cardiovascular Functions
● Effects of Antioxidant
● Maintains Body Weight
● Promotes Diuresis
● Improves Digestion
● How Trans-Fat affects your health
● Formulated from top-quality coffee beans
● Contains no essence, preservatives nor trans-fats
● Yung Kien Ganoderma
● Coconut creamer
● Coffee beans
● Cane sugar
Ganoderma Coffee or most often known as Lingzhi CEO Café is made up of prime coffee beans, non- dairy creamer, and Yung Kien Ganoderma. It can be consumed as not just a beverage but also for health beneficiary which has been used as a popular Chinese medicine for thousands of years.
- Formulated from top-quality coffee beans, freshly brewed to achieve the premium taste that has been enhanced with Yung Kien Ganoderma as well. This blend helps to masks the bitter taste of Ganoderma with the unique bitterness of coffee as
- The plant-based non-dairy creamer used has been extracted from coconuts and is free of any animal trans-fats (harmful).
- Guaranteed from any artificial flavouring and preservatives, Ganoderma gives an exquisite smooth flavour and rich
- Uses no essence, preservation and trans-fats, CEO Coffee has been refined by selected premium coffee beans and natural low-fat coconut
Ganoderma Coffee gives the following health benefits when consumed consistently
- Trans-Fat Blocked from Arteries
- 100% Coffee Beans, 100mg Caffeine
- Guarantee no Trans-Fat
- No Migraine and Constipation
- Prevents Parkinson’s Disease
- Natural Anti-Oxidant
How Ganoderma Coffee can Benefit your Health
In recent research, it’s been proven that coffee isn’t dangerous to the human body as it was previously thought to be. When taken in controlled amounts, it poses no threat and is even helpful to keeping the brain active and keeps your internal clock consistent. Ganoderma Coffee has also been formulated with the top-grade ingredients with substantial health- care benefits.
1. Improves Mental Alertness
Capable of increasing activity in the central nervous system and prolongs the amount of time you can stay alert which enhances mental sharpness. This in turn increases your mental focus and concentration to elevate job performances and learning ability.
2. Protects the Cardiovascular Functions
Coffee has been known to contain a rich amount of phenol compounds which are powerful antioxidants capable of decreasing the speed of low density lipoproteins (LDL) oxidised by up to thrice as much as normal. Furthermore, it’s also capable of dissolving some blood clots and decreases the chances of thrombi formation.
3. Effects of Antioxidant
Ganoderma Coffee offers a rich blend of caffeine, caffeine acid, Yung Kien Ganoderma extract, and other antioxidant substances that works wonders to combat any health threatening radicals freely found in your body.
An excessively high level of free radicals found in the body will adversely affect your metabolism, which destroys body cells and wreaks havoc to the various organs and tissues.
4. Maintains Body Weight
Another research findings show that caffeine is capable of increasing the rate of calorie output. And a consumption of just 1 cup of Ganoderma Coffee is able to increase the breakdown of fat in food, raises metabolism up to 3 to 4% and increases calorie output.
5. Promotes Diuresis
Ganoderma has the ability to increase kidney and diuretic functions which encourages micturition and improves bloating and oedema.
6. Improves Digestion
Thanks to caffeine’s ability to improve sympathetic nerve and increases secretion of gastric acid, thus just drinking a cup or two of Ganoderma Coffee helps with digestion and prevents gastroptosis.
7. How Trans-Fat affects your health
Most coffee producers formulates their beans through hydrogenation process to modify the molecular structure of fats – so that the vegetable oil used could stand to high temperature and prevent it from turning sour.
This process however produces trans-fats that could cause heart disease, stroke, etc if take in excess.
Trans-fats is hard to break down naturally thus could form clots in arteries which, in long- term causes a high risk of various cardiovascular diseases such as coronary arteriosclerosis. This is due to an increase in the level of bad cholesterol and decrease in the level of good cholesterol.