- Reviews (0)
Jia Hor Calcium Plus Tablets is purely made of natural concentrates of cow milk, it is rich in an activated form of vitamin D3, which is noted for its ability in enhancing calcium assimilation for utilization by the body, assisting in preserving a normal level of calcium in the blood, maintaining the normal physiological functions of the nerves and muscles, and contributing to the calcification of the bones.
Jia Hor Calcium Plus Tablets differentiates itself from similar products of generic brands in that it is purely formulated using natural calcium concentrates derived from cow milk and is suitable even for people who suffer from lactose intolerance. In addition, it is synergistically enhanced with CPP and Soya Isoflavones.
The unique formula Soya Isoflavones are a special group of phyto-estrogen, or female sex hormones found in plants. They contain isoflavones, saponins, vitamins, lecithin, etc. that play a vital role in regulating our physiological functions and contribute to promoting metabolic activities.
Another unique formula, Casein Phosphopeptide (CPP), has won the approval from the Health Ministry of Japan and subsequently listed as an ingredient for “specific health-care food supplements”. It exhibits the characteristics of preventing the precipitation of calcium in the intestinal system to help facilitate the assimilation of the essentially needed trace element.
From the perspectives of its composition and quality, it is absolutely beyond comparison by any competitive products. Jia Hor Calcium Plus Tablets can promote the efficient assimilation of calcium for utilization, help preserve normal concentration of calcium in the blood, maintain the normal physiological functions of the nerves and muscles, and assist in the calcification of the bones and teeth.
Calcium from whole milk concentrated; Casein Phosphatide; Soy Isoflavones
▪ Using the calcium that has been exclusively extracted from whole milk, the tablets are rich in protein and calcium.
▪ It’s also suitable for those who are lactose intolerant as only calcium has been extracted thus is easy to consume for various types of body.
▪ It has also been enhanced with Vitamin D3 in order to increase absorption rate.
▪ The special formula Soy Isoflavones used is a special group of phytoestrogen, also known as the female sex hormones, found in plants.
▪ The Soy Isoflavones formula is a type of phytoestrogen a mimic of estrogen found in plant- based compounds. It’s used often to benefit premenopausal and post-menopausal wome as well as to help fight cancer in some formulas.
▪ Soy Isoflavones contains Isoflavones, Saponins, Vitamins, Lecithin, etc. Many of its components play a vital role in regulating physiological functions which contributes to increasing metabolism.
▪ Another formula used is called Casein Phosphopeptide (CPP), recognised by the Health Ministry of Japan for being an ingredient for specific health-care food supplements, it’s also been listed as such.
▪ CPP exhibits characteristics that prevent precipitation of calcium in the intestinal system to aid with the assimilation of trace elements.
Recommended Amount for Consumption:
Adults – 10 to 12 tablets a day
Children – 6 to 9 tablets a day
*Jia Hor calcium tablets are 80gm per tablet to help with easier absorption since our bodies absorb calcium at a slower pace.
**If you take 800gm per tablet of synthetic calcium, it could result in up to 90% of it being exhaled out of the system, or worse, form kidney stone when it can’t pass out.
***Other side effects include (but not limited to): constipation, belching, and gas. To maximise the abruption process of calcium, take the tablets three times a day, before or after meals.
*For better results, consume the tablets with Jia Hor Instant Soya Protein Powder and VitaKing.