- Must Know
- Reviews (0)
Constituent: Growth Factor from Soy Protein, Codium Tomentosum & Blidingia Minima Algae Extracts, Biopeptides, Canadian Willowherb, γ-PGA, β-Glucane, Macadamia Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Neroli Oil.
- Growth Factor from Soy Protein: A vegetal placenta extracted from soya bean providing skin cells with nutrients to promote metabolic activities.
- Codium Tomentosum & Blidingia Minima Algae Extracts: Encourage hydration in the skin for long-lasting actions to lock up moisture and give clear and exquisite skin.
- Biopeptides: Maintains skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles in the inner layers, and prevents premature ageing.
- Canadian Willowherb: Effective in alleviating the condition of skin allergy, peeling, tightening, and irritation.
- γ-PGA: An all-natural, multi-functional, and biodegradable biopolymer of L-glutamic acid produced through fermentation, capable of absorbing water up to 3,500 times its original size, making it the most effective moisture-retention ingredient hitherto known.
- β-Glucane: Extracted from the cellular wall of yeast, capable of promoting autoimmunity of the skin and resisting the harm of UV rays, air-borne pollutants, etc.
- Macadamia Oil: Capable of retaining moisture, repairing the horny layer, delaying lipid peroxidation, and safeguarding the skin cells against external threats.
- Shea Butter: Can be readily absorbed by the skin and features powerful repair, anti-inflammatory, and healing functions.
- Jojoba Oil: Capable of relieving the conditions of dehydrated, rough, and flaky skin.
- Neroli Oil: Gives a dense and mildly sweet scent that instantly helps ease mental stress, promote cellular regeneration, and impart long-lasting moisture retention to enhance skin resilience.
- Smooth onto face and neck after cleansing. Use day and night.
The most treasured skin care ingredient of the 21st Century — Criste Marine
Made available and extracted from the root, stem, and new shoots of Criste Marine, the vegetal stem cells are capable of activating the growth of skin cells at the basal layer to promote more optimal metabolic activities in the outer skin, enhance dermal repair functions, speed up wound healing, tone down melanin formation, and retard the ageing process.